Thursday 6 April 2017

Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage Publication Day

Today the ebook of Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage was published.

The paperback will be out 20th April 2017

Tuesday I received my first ever parcel of author copies. It was such a buzz, making me feel like a real author. (I know I am but I still have to pinch myself!) When the DHL driver knocked on my door, I thought I was taking in a parcel for my neighbours.

I am thrilled that the paperback will be going into selected Sainsbury's stores over the country as of 20th April, which is such exciting news. And I want to see those #Shelfies. Let's see how many stores we can find between us. Remember to tag me @Teresa_Morgan10 on Twitter, or Teresa F Morgan on Facebook.

I know this is only my third book, compared to other authors who are on their umpteenth, but I can tell you the elation that you've achieved something and the anxiety that everyone will hate it never goes away!

Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage is available at all good ebook sellers... but for now I will share the link to Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2kZkE2h and Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2jZ6CO7

My delivery of author copies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.