Sunday 12 June 2011

Book Review: Tempted By Trouble by Liz Fielding

Tempted by Trouble (Mills & Boon RIVA)Tempted by Trouble by Liz Fielding

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I've become a big fan of Liz Fielding's writing over the past year, and she never disappoints. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Liz has a way of making her two characters sizzle on the page with sexual and sensual tension.

There are great amounts of flirting in this book! Who doesn't love flirting?

Being a Riva, I did wonder how far the 'sex' would go. This again is very much a Liz Fielding style book - it's more a Cherish/Romance rather than a modern/heat, but if you like Liz's style, you'll love this book... in fact this could be her hottest one (I've read) so far.

Where the book lacks 'sex', it still has its sizzle. It does not disappoint. There was so much tension, these two characters needed the ice cream to cool down - and so did I!

I loved both characters with their flaws, and how Liz got them together with a wonderful, unique third character - Rosie the vintage ice cream van.

Tempted by Trouble is a witty, sexy and fun read, with moments of effective emotion.

And as a friend (Becky Black) has commented, I am just LOVING the Riva book covers.

(On a side note, I went to a wedding recently (yesterday) which had an ice cream van there - and I thought of Liz and Tempted By Trouble as I ordered my ice cream).

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about Liz's books. I started reading them as research when I was trying to write a M&B book and I've loved every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's become one of my favourites. I just love her style. She's an inspiration to me, too.

    The first book I read of hers was Her Desert Dream (I think it's called that) with Lydia and a sheikh called Kalil. And I haven't stopped reading her stories since!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.