Thursday 29 September 2011

Book Review: Diamonds And Pearls by Elaine Everest

Diamonds and PearlsDiamonds and Pearls by Elaine Everest

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I bought this book, firstly because the proceeds go to charity, and secondly I wanted to research short stories, helping me develop some of my own ideas and make them better. They were all the kind of stories you would find in women's magazines - so perfect research material - written by different authors.


This anthology is a really handy book to have on your Kindle/eReader! Lots of short stories to dip into, ideal for commuting or a short trip. I only decided that I needed to finish it before starting another book, because I wanted it included in my final book total for the year.


The quality of all the stories was generally very good. There was only one I remember having maybe more typo/grammar mistakes, and not quite up to the standard of the others, but nothing major. I enjoyed most of the stories, some were better than others, but that could be more down to my taste.


View all my reviews

So, 32 books down. What shall I read next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.