Thursday 20 October 2011

Tumblr... Not Mr Tumble

Hmm... Well, I went and created a Tumblr account. My friend, Becky Black, thinks it's always good to grab your name. And it was available, so I did.

I'm not sure what I'll do with it really, have fun over there. Here is writing related stuff, sort of. I like to think that the last seven posts about my party were inspirational material. *coughs*

Anyway, if you're interested, this is my tumblr account. It's easy to post videos etc from You Tube, so might really use it for that. It updates to Twitter and Facebook, too.

Oh, and if you follow me, I'll follow you back!

3 comments:

  1. I thoroughly approve of your posts over there :-) Maybe that's what I'm looking for. I have tons of links to stuff I want to share, but they're not long enough for blog posts.

    And yes, your week long birthday celebrations were truly, umm, inspirational :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tumblr is weird to work out. I think it's so simple it's complicated. lol! Or frustrating, because I couldn't quite set it up like I wanted to.

    I'm glad that this blog gives you inspiration though. Tumblr will be for random stuff, and inspirational stuff too. But I can just post a video and a short reason why and be done with it. Just for sharing for the sake of sharing. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes perfect sense. 'I like this, I hope you do too', nothing else needed :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.