Now comes the hard bit of following the rules and providing seven facts about me and recommending fifteen blogs (thus giving them also this award). There maybe some overlap, as Morton and I do read similar blogs.
1) I have two boys (aged nearly seven and four) who I am determined to make into 'model' male human beings, who my future daughter-in-laws will thank me for.
2) As soon as I decided to take my writing more seriously I set myself the target of reading 40 books a year. I achieved this last year, and I'm on my way to achieving it this year. You can see on my Goodreads.
3) I have done NaNoWriMo only the once, in 2006 - the year I started writing! I seem to fail miserably every November it comes around, not really being in a position to start a new story. However it taught me to bash that first draft out no matter what, not looking back!
4) I love cars, and really want to do rally driving one day. In another life I was a rally driver!
5) I hate cleaning, yet I can't stand a messy, dirty, untidy house. I walk around with my eyes closed a lot!
6) My family are holding a charity party in November to raise funds for CLIC Sargent, because my sister was diagnosed with Leukaemia last May and they have been brilliant for her. The theme is 'Pink & Quirky'. I have a very pink dress that I need to get into for this party, and I am not allowed to put on any weight between now and then... as it's a tad snug. You may see me referring to The Pink Dress.
7) I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Bradley Cooper - especially after him starring as Face in The A-Team movie - and have used this so I can post a picture of him to liven up my post :D
So now I have to recommend fifteen blogs and by doing so I am awarding them The Versatile Blogger award. I would ordinarily include Morton S Gray in this, but as she awarded me, I can't. However, do pop along to her blog too! There maybe some overlap from Morton's, to which I apologise, but here are (from a very tough choice and I apologise to those I've missed) my fifteen blogs: (in no particular order)