Monday, 3 June 2013

Book Review: Dream A Little Dream by Sue Moorcroft

Dream a Little DreamDream a Little Dream by Sue Moorcroft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

On the front cover, Katie Fforde says, "I love all of Sue Moorcroft's books." Can I ditto that?

I've read all of Sue's Choc Lit novels and although this may not be quite my favourite - still in love with Ratty in Starting Over - this book doesn't disappoint.

Dominic Christy is a very strong, sexy male, and determined to get what he wants, including Liza Reece.

Liza has a warm heart, but Dominic needs to break through the tough shield she's put around her, a fear that she's not good in relationships.

Don't like to say too much as I don't want to give away spoilers. But if you're looking for a fresh voice, and a bit of romance, I recommend this book. Sue has a great way of making her characters feel very real, giving them plenty of ups and downs to tackle.


View all my reviews