Thursday 29 August 2013

Publication Day!

Whooo! Hoooo! It's publication day for Plus One is a Lucky Number, plus three other fellow Harper Impulse authors;
Nic Tatano - Wing Girl,
Jane Linfoot - How To Win A Guy In 10 Dates
and Aimee Duffy - What's A Girl To Do?

Should I be sipping Champagne at this time of the morning? Getting my nails done? Pedicure? Haircut? Anything glamorous at all...?

I am over on Liz Fielding's blog. She's a fellow RNA Bath and Wiltshire chapter member and I'm also a huge fan of her books. So that's kinda glamorous!

Otherwise it's a lazy day in the house (so that I can stay close to my PC and keep up with the messages) with the boys playing playstation and me catching up on the housework.

Oh, the reality of a writer...

And now I'm worrying about book two. I've heard about writers fearing whether book two will hold up to expectations etc. Kids go back to school next Tuesday, and I have promised myself I will knuckle down.

Plus One Is A Lucky Number is now available to buy, peeps!

Don't forget to tell me who you're Plus One is at my Publication Day Virtual Party. I'm of course bringing Henry Cavill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.