Tuesday 24 March 2015

Happy 8th Birthday, Kamikaze Kieran

Yesterday, Kieran asked what time he was born. I told him 10.44am - so you're not eight until then! Ha ha! He was so excited that it was his birthday the next day, he eagerly went to bed.

His tooth even fell out at school, so he'll get a tooth fairy visit on the night of his birthday too. (I think he thinks he's going to get a bit more but he'll be wrong! This tooth fairy can just about afford a pound!)

As my two have got older, the fighting and the bickering has increased as their personalities develop. Much to my frustration, they are learning what winds each other up. However, usually, they play fantastic together - when they're not bickering - and are close brothers.

Kieran is my less sensible child, and yet he too can be helpful. He's seeing his brother do stuff, so he wants to help too... unless it means giving up PlayStation time - then I can forget it.

He has always been the clown of the family, a bit of a joker. He has a fun personality, yet can be stubborn when things aren't going his way. (Hmmm... I wonder if he got that from me ha ha!) This boy knows how to throw a mean tantrum!

Kieran entered the world with no hesitation. We used to call him Kamikaze Kieran, because he seemed to have no fear, and would destroy toys in a matter of seconds. Unlike our sensible, quietly confident Ben.

Happy 8th Birthday, to my baby boy. It doesn't matter how big you get, you'll always be my baby. Love you with all my heart x x x ...even when I'm mad.










I love this photo, taken at Harry Potter Studios - It shows off Kieran's cheeky smile perfectly. Where his brother looks less amused.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.