Sunday 30 January 2011

Book Review: Mistletoe and The Lost Stiletto by Liz Fielding

Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto (Mills & Boon Cherish )Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto by Liz Fielding

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I don't know how Liz Fielding does it.  This is a cherish; sweet and tender romance - but the pages sizzle with sensual, sexual tension more so than some of the hotter romances in the M&B genre I've read.  Loved it.



This really is a fairy tale story come true.  Lovely, light and fun, too.  It gave me some laugh out loud moments, and a lump in the throat, with real, believable characters.



I liked the Twitter/Tweeting ideas that ran through it, too  







View all my reviews

3 books down on my 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.