Sunday, 11 December 2011

Advent Calendar: Day 11

I am definitely scheduling this one. Last night was my works Christmas do, and I'm likely to have had a fair bit to drink, so may have a hangover this morning! (Gosh that's weird writing in past tense and it's not even happened yet.) If not, I will certainly be suffering with a cold, as that's chosen to come out now. Typical.

I know it's a bit early, but I don't want to miss sharing this with you. This is one of my favourite Christmas songs. The Pogues and Kirsty McColl - Fairytale of New York! Enjoy, and Merry Christmas, only two weeks now until the Big Day.



11th December





See my advent calendar isn't totally about eye candy, I mean writing inspiration 'heroes'.

Oh, okay, I bet I don't look as good as this with a hangover...  (Am I the only weird one liking that he looks a bit rough?)


Actually, I hope my evening was memorable... lol!  Better go check the boot of my car, make sure I don't have a naked ninja in there!