Saturday 10 December 2011

Advent Calendar: Day 10

My friend left the first picture on my Facebook wall, and as yesterday we were ogling Adam Levine, I thought - sticking with the theme of tattoos and singers - I'd post Robbie Williams. I just had to share this picture!

I know he is not everyone's favourite. He's like marmite, you either love him or hate him (so I expect mixed comments). I think through his career he's had ups and downs, and it's been a case of not having someone to love, or to love him (or at least that's what I like to think!) With this in mind, he's also my additional inspiration for my second novel that I am writing, Perfect Isn't An Option.

I love him! Even in the early days of Take That, I loved the cheeky chappie... and I definitely think his looks have got better with age. He has blue eyes, and dark hair (I will post some blonds soon), and tattoos suit him. I love most of his music, it went a bit strange with his falling out with Guy Chambers (which I'm not sure was his best move actually) and I was thrilled when he did an album with Take That - they too have improved with age! Men do get better with age, don't they? As long as they look after themselves obviously...

Only 15 sleeps till Christmas! 
 
10th December








3 comments:

  1. I've always had a soft spot for this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, another good choice. Only just got to my laptop today, so I've missed out on hours and hours of Robbie :-( I've always liked Robbie, even though I was never a Take That fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annalisa, I wasn't really much of a fan of Take That in the early days, but have liked their stuff since getting back together. And don't they look better for it too? (Or is it that I'm older too and find them more attractive. But they're not boys any more :D)

    Sarah, yes, I have a soft spot for him too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.