Sunday 11 July 2010

Another Book Review...24 Books Down 16 To Go

 Christmas Angel for the Billionaire (Harlequin Romance)Christmas Angel for the Billionaire by Liz Fielding
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was thrilled to see that this book is the other side of the story to Her Desert Dream where Lydia goes off under the guise of Lady Rose and falls in love with the Sheikh Kalil (forget his surname now!).

This is the story of Lady Rose, aka Annie trying to have a few days as life of an ordinary woman.  Using the few days that she has while Lydia, her double, is in a far away land keeping the press happy and off Annie's back.  And luckily for Annie she falls into the arms of George Saxon.

It was told as sensually and beautifully as Her Desert Dream.  This is tender romance.

I really like Liz Fielding's writing style.  Not truly sure how to describe it and give it justice.  Just kept me wanting to read more and more.

I loved the frustrations and conflicts between the hero and heroine.  Maybe it's just me but I love a good fight, where they get to kiss and make up eventually.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.