Monday 1 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 1

Here we are! The first door on the advent calendar gets opened. Did you have chocolate this morning or a picture?

I did this back in 2011 and thought I would re-do my Advent Calendar blog posts. This time I'll be sharing fellow authors book covers, and some eye-candy, as you can't have chocolate.

So... have you written your Christmas cards yet? If you have any to send abroad, you need to do it this week! Especially for New Zealand and Australia.

I'm going to start off the first advent calendar with a picture of my lovely partner and my boys... I tried to make a JibJab video, however now, they're not free - they want to charge.

Well, I managed to copy this first :)



So here's a Merry Christmas from Kev, Kieran, Ben and me!

Come back tomorrow to see what's behind door number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.