Saturday 20 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 20


Door number 20 opened! Not long now. Only more four more doors to go!

If you live in the UK, today is the last day for first class post. So if you haven't sent your Christmas cards yet, or you have that last minute present you want to send get them in a postbox near you before 12 Noon. (Presents need to be taken to the post office, and I suggest you get there before 11.30am).

I am working in a Post Office today. So please empathise with me as I believe it will be a very busy morning. (Yes I'm clever and have scheduled this post.)




Are you ready? Have you got all your Christmas cards written? Presents wrapped? Do you need a helper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.