Wednesday 10 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 10

Keeping on the theme of Christmassy book covers for Day 10 of my Advent Calendar, we have Nikki Moore's Skating At Somerset House

Grab a glass of mulled wine, put your feet up and read a wintry Christmas story. 

Book Blurb: 


There’s nothing Holly Winterlake loves more than Christmas and skating, so working as an Ice Marshall at London's Somerset House is a dream come true.
Noel Summerford hates the festive season and is a disaster on the ice, so taking his godson to Somerset House is his idea of the nightmare before Christmas!
Things are bound to get interesting when these two collide…
With a forty foot Christmas tree, an assortment of well meaning friends and relatives, and a mad chocolate Labrador, will this festive season be one to remember … or forget?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.