Wednesday 24 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 24

One Yule Log
It's Christmas Eve! It is Christmas Eve!

Yesterday I spent the day baking mince pies - with the help of the boys; icing a Yule Log (I cheat and buy a chocolate swissroll and ice it); making brandy butter, and jellies. Fizzy jellies for kids made with lemonade and fizzy jellies for adults made with Prosecco.

Today I am going to relax - well as much as I can but we do have an afternoon walk along the seafront planned, weather permitting. What I haven't done will now have to be forgotten. To be honest I have plenty of food, so I shouldn't stress.

Two helpers

And so, with this blog post, I would like to wish all my friends and readers a very Merry Christmas, and may 2015 be full of nice surprises and promise, and as little of the bad, boring, reality stuff as possible.

33 mince pies... well, now 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.