Monday 14 December 2015

Advent Calendar Day 14 #DRGraham

And opening door number 14 - It's Danielle Graham!

Hi Everyone! My name is Danielle, and I write as D.R. Graham. Teresa has invited me to share a little about my favourite holiday moments.

I was born in the Yukon and grew up in Prince George, Canada, where it gets very cold in the winter. Christmas was always a highlight for us as kids. Baking gingerbread and cinnamon buns, setting up the nativity scene, and playing in the snow once it got dark on Christmas Eve are some of my most vivid memories.

My favourite baking tradition in our family is the gingerbread carousel. It's fun to make, but even more fun to eat.

My all-time favourite Christmas movie is NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION. I watch it every year, and even though I know each line by heart, it still makes me laugh.

What are some of your favourite holiday traditions?

D.R. Graham

Website ðŸ”¹Twitter ðŸ”¹ Facebook

Picture

The Handler:

He promised he would never be an outlaw . . .

While searching for the member of an outlaw motorcycle gang who murdered his dad, Cain Allen is offered a boatload of cash to "handle" the stunning teen popstar Lincoln Todd. Although he doesn't need the headache of a high-maintenance celebrity, getting out of town will help him keep a low profile until he testifies against the other two killers.

Touring Europe with Lincoln proves to be more complicated than Cain anticipated, and despite his efforts, the line between their personal and professional lives blurs. Shes sweet, smart, and totally unpredictable. And he loves it.

But Lincolns association with Cain puts her in more danger than anyone could have imagined. When he joins forces with the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club to protect her, Cain discovers the lengths he's willing to go, and the person he's willing to become to protect the people he loves



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.